Day time classes always seem to go very quickly.
We started off with some yoga and stretching. I enjoy yoga. Today we drilled the arm bar from mount. Scott teaches the day time classes so the moves we do are always very "flowy". We did the arm bar in the instance that our opponent is pressing up on our chest.
1. Post on their chest, snaking around their arm left arm
2. Put all your weight on their chest as you swing your left leg over their head
3. Pinch everything tight and go for the sub
The next variation:
1. Post on their chest, controlling their arm by their elbow
2. Scoot your left knee to their head so you are in the s-mount
3. Put your leg leg over their head and pinch for the sub